What do we get up to? ...this is just a small taste
We find fun ways of raising funds to support important beneficiaries - both Local and international. Here's a few examples:
- Annual Corprate Charity Golf Day
- An 8hr Treadmill Challenge supporting Very Special Kids
- The Children of Ghana Charity Ball
- We even had a member jump into the Yarra for the Birdman Rally
- We will occasionally do a Bunnings BBQ too!
We love building things - here's a quick list of some past projects:
- Building 3 beach boxes on Frankston Beach raising some $300k for local community projects.
- Building a storage and food preparation facility for Community Support Frankston
- Building a mobility garden at a local rehab hospital
- Building a bike storage area for a local disability support school
- working bees, gardening projects and more!
Beyond what we do to support youth related charities and causes, we are committed to supporting and developing leaders amongst our local youth.
- Interact Club of Frankston High
- Rotary sponsored camps and seminars. Be sure to check out what is availble by clicking below
Even though we have fun when we are working, we still need some simple social time.
Dinners out, golf games, a car rally, a night at the movies, a visit to a comedy show.
Plenty of time for relaxed, getting to know our members and their families.
A Rotary Club of Frankston Sunrise Tradition
Our Annual Corporate Charity Golf Day has been celebrated for well over 20 years and in 2019 we set a new record raising nearly $50,000 for a range of local and international causes.
30 Playing Group Sponsors, 119 Golfers, 47 Volunteers, 4 Golf Pros, Howling Wind, Torrential Rain & 1 Fantastic Golf Course - the new north course at Peninsula Kingswood Country Golf Club
Check out the video for a wrap of the day's event by Clicking Here
With our 2020 event cancelled due to Covid-19, we will be back bigger and better than ever March 15, 2021!