Our Flagship Fundraiser
Planning is underway for our 23rd event, adding to the more than $730k raised so far for important local and international causes.
Many of our playing group sponsors have been with this for many years. It is always a fantastic day of friendship, fun, golf and most importantly, the opportunity to contribute towards some very deserving beneficiaries.
Even if we do say ourselves, we run a fantastic and very professional event - in fact that's what our player sponsors and the Golf Club tells us!
Covid-19 saw the cancellation just one week prior of our 2019 event. With the event already sold out at that stage, we already have many of those sponsors lined up and ready to go for 2021. So be sure to let us know ASAP if you want to be part of this important event in March 2021.
Be sure to check out the brief video below that captured our 2019 event.
An Ambrose event, corprates sponsor and supply 1 or more teams of 4. With a great opportunity to play the prestigious Peninsula Kingswood Country Golf Club, it's an opportunity too good for many to turn down!
- Registration at 10:30 AM
- player run through at 11 AM
- shot gun start 12 noon
- refreshments, barbecues, wine and cheese sampling are positioned throughout the course all day
- after golf it's back to the clubhouse for more refreshments and the all important awarding of prizes
Auction items, raffles, "Buy the Golf Pro's Shot" on all Par threes are all on offer.
And in 2021 we'd love to give away the $50,000 hole-in-one prize on offer!
Here is just a sampling of some of beneficiaries of our Golf Day over recent years:
- Community Support Frankston
- Wheelchairs For Kids
- Nepean Special School
- Frankston Special Developmental School
- Disaster Aid - SkyHydrants
- Kidney Health Australia
- Blackwood Outdoor Specialist School
- End Polio Now
- As a playing group sponsor
- By donating goods and services for auction or raffle prizes
- As a volunteer
Contact us for more info!
Check out the fun of our 2019 event!
Peninsula Kingswood Country Golf Club - North Course
Net proceeds = $50,000